2. A local favourite, habanero pepper sauces are available in different heat levels.
3. Stone carvings are the Maya mementos you can take home. Souvenirs range from pendants and necklaces to replicas of the Maya calendar.
4. Garifuna dolls mimic the traditional dress of Garinagu women…and their beautiful smiles.
5. Intricate Jippy jappa baskets are woven from the palm of the same name and are proud examples of Maya handicraft.
6. The rums of Belize are flavorful and available in various sizes, making a souvenir bottle easy to pack.
7. Local galleries and stories retail original artwork and prints.